Tuesday, March 15, 2011

UK Army Dog May Have Died From Broken Heart - FoxNews.com

 

In this undated image made available in London by the Ministry of Defence,  Lance Corporal Liam Tasker trains with his Military Working Dog, Theo,  in Camp Bastion, Afghanistan. The body of Lance Corporal Tasker, a dog handler with the Royal Army Veterinary Corps who was killed in a firefight with insurgents in Helmand Province is to be repatriated to Britain, Thursday March 10, 2011, along with Theo, his bomb-sniffing springer spaniel, who suffered a fatal seizure hours later at a British army base

I find this sad, touching, and melancholy, and yet it really uplifted my heart.  It is worth reading.  Godspeed Theo and Liam.  You've done your work brilliantly and I hope you now find rest.

UK Army Dog May Have Died From Broken Heart - FoxNews.com

 

No comments:

Sunshine on Discovery Bay

Sunshine on Discovery Bay
As always, the photos we use are either my own, or in the public domain. Please let me know if there are any errors and I'll correct them immediately.