Wednesday, March 09, 2011

If you Intercepted a Shipment of Rockets Bound for the Taliban, From Whence Would you Guess They Came ?

Ok, maaaaybe you'd think Syria or maaaaybe you'd think North Korea.  Nope.

No, I'm guessing that the "Buy Local" campaign, which has bumper stickers and window signs all over my neighborhood, has finally reached the Taliban and they in turn have reached out, mullah to mullah to buy good Iranian rockets rather going to the suburbs or even (gasp!) to the Walmarts of International arms sales. 

So remember, be it rockets, tomatoes or shaving cream, Buy Local.

British Link Iran to Rockets Found in Afghanistan - NYTimes.com

 

No comments:

Sunshine on Discovery Bay

Sunshine on Discovery Bay
As always, the photos we use are either my own, or in the public domain. Please let me know if there are any errors and I'll correct them immediately.