Tuesday, February 01, 2011

'Al-Qaida on brink of using nuclear bomb'

This Vancouver Sun article, which draws heavily on reporting in the Daily Telegraph, based on diplomatic cables leaked through Wikileaks, is a headline I have been waiting in dread to hear for several years.  With so many sources of 'dirty-bomb' materials, and worse, even some enriched, weaponized uranium which was lost as the former Soviet Union fell and the military lost control of some of the weapons locations, it has seemed to me at least, to be just a matter of time. It is worth a read:

'Al-Qaida on brink of using nuclear bomb'

 

No comments:

Sunshine on Discovery Bay

Sunshine on Discovery Bay
As always, the photos we use are either my own, or in the public domain. Please let me know if there are any errors and I'll correct them immediately.