Monday, February 28, 2011

Maryland Semen Attacker Sentenced to Probation: The Criminal Report Daily : Investigation Discovery

I probably should have let this one alone too, as it is a really offensive subject, and in my opinion it is a sexual assault.  It seems unbelievable to me that this guy gets probation for multiple - and there were way more than two - sexual assaults.  He is connected by DNA, video surveillance, purchases made at the locations just prior to the assaults...

Semen-attack

But here is what really bothers me.  If you can stand it, skip down to the end of the article by David Lohr.  I find his comment haunting when he says he's had a lot of time to think about this.  Why does that bother me?  Well, we're supposed to think, "Oh good, he has realized the error of his ways."  What it makes me think is that he's thought a lot about how NOT to get caught in the future.  It is common enough for behaviors like this to escalate into much worse behaviors, and I am not going to be surprised at all if in five years we find that there is a serial killer at work, or perhaps one caught.

Maryland Semen Attacker Sentenced to Probation: The Criminal Report Daily : Investigation Discovery

No comments:

Sunshine on Discovery Bay

Sunshine on Discovery Bay
As always, the photos we use are either my own, or in the public domain. Please let me know if there are any errors and I'll correct them immediately.