Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Dumbest Criminals Lists

It occurred to me today that I almost constantly notice new lists, videos or blog entries pointing out the stupidest criminals in the world.  You know, the guy in Tennessee who decided that pointing his pistol wasn't intimidating enough, so he  shoved it forward toward the convenience store cashier.  And the barrel fell off, leading to the intended armed robber being beat down with a Louisville Slugger (I always prefer real wood to aluminum in my beat-downs...) or the feller that slipped a hastily scribbled note to a teller, who calmly pointed to the clock and said that she was terribly sorry, but the bank was closed from 12 PM to 1 PM for lunch.  The guy looked a little confused, so she asked him if he'd like to sit in the comfortable waiting area chairs and have a coffee. 

I suspect that the most outrageous 'stupid criminal' stories are true, but there is a lot of research being done on recidivism and in particular, guys who need a structured environment, or three hots and a cot in order to get by.which brings me to the stupid little thought that I set out to record:  Hard as it is for me to imagine, some guys get themselves caught just so the can go back to prison.  Can you imagine trying to get caught?  Well some do.  Some do?  Wow, Git 'er done, Here's your sign!

Technorati Tags: ,,,

No comments:

Sunshine on Discovery Bay

Sunshine on Discovery Bay
As always, the photos we use are either my own, or in the public domain. Please let me know if there are any errors and I'll correct them immediately.