Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cool or Fool? Is this a cool tat or a FAIL?

This seems like a better Seattle tattoo, than, say, San Diego.  You generally want cloudy days and layered shirts over this one, am I right?  Take it to the beach, lose the shirts, and well, then you're not even the guy who brought a knife to a gunfight.  You're the guy that brought a tat of a gun...

Funny Tattoo Pictures 2009

Maybe he has a silencer on it?  And then there would be flying.  Can you just hear the conversation with TSA as they lube a glove in the "special screening" area...

"Do you have any weapons, needles, anything I should know about?"

"Ummm..."   Here's the part where the tat begins to cause our friend to question his choice...at the time it seemed so cool to use a pictogram to let everybody know he's packin'!  For his sake I hope he's ugly, or the poor guy with the misguided tat might never get out of that special screening area!

I could never be this cool. Even when I carried a triple safety 45 like he seems to, I just never felt comfortable with carrying where this feller carries his "statement".  I'd be nervous all the time that I might have an accidental discharge in a place you really don't even want contemplate.  Then again, we can't see everything, so maybe he's integrated the bits I'd be a-stressin' over - like with the silencer and a couple of spare clips...

Well, enough of this silliness.  Though if any of you know this guy ask him if it is a Colt or a Springfield Arms version.  And hey:  if he chunks up and becomes the unfortunate pear-shape, does this tat just stretch into a

     Mac10?      

Technorati Tags: ,,,

No comments:

Sunshine on Discovery Bay

Sunshine on Discovery Bay
As always, the photos we use are either my own, or in the public domain. Please let me know if there are any errors and I'll correct them immediately.