Friday, September 03, 2010

Tiger Woods -- The $100 Million Photo

I kind of hate to link to TMZ here, but two thinks struck me about this exclusive photo:  First, I think you have to be a pretty nice guy to pose for a photo and manage even the faintest of smiles just minutes after finalizing a divorce which cost $100 million.  And second, unless the pattern on his tie (which is too small for me to see well) is swooshes, this is the first time in years I've seen Tiger without his Nike Swoosh on.  The article says Woods and Nordgren did not speak to one ano0ther during the brief signing of papers in the judges chambers.

Tiger Woods 100 Million Settlement

Tiger Woods -- The $100 Million Photo

No comments:

Sunshine on Discovery Bay

Sunshine on Discovery Bay
As always, the photos we use are either my own, or in the public domain. Please let me know if there are any errors and I'll correct them immediately.