Thursday, December 31, 2009

Nekkid but not Nice

This is one of the funnier stories I’ve read.  Sad, for a number of reasons – 19 year old thief, toying with the emotions of the lonely dude, etc.) but funny in a way.  The couple had been communicating virtually after meeting on MySpace.  When the in-person meeting finally arrived, the woman appears to have given the man the impression she was way into him.  Enough to get him in the shower, then step out saying she had a surprise for him.  And she did.  When he finally got suspicious (he says a minute later, I wonder if it was maybe when the hot water ran out, given how much the woman stole), he emerged to find his wallet, cell phone, laptop and then car missing.  I’ll be getting the arrest report here if I can…

photoAshley Dawson KOMO TV

Police: Woman seduced date out of clothes, then robbed him

No comments:

Sunshine on Discovery Bay

Sunshine on Discovery Bay
As always, the photos we use are either my own, or in the public domain. Please let me know if there are any errors and I'll correct them immediately.