Saturday, November 07, 2009

If You Still Like Roman Polanski, Read This:

This piece was written by Dr.Judith Reisman, a former principal investigator for the U.S. Department of Justice, Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention. While I completely understand that the woman Polanski assaulted all those years ago, and acquiesce to her desire not to face the hoopla once again, I am so disgusted by what seems to be an open secret in Hollywood.  This poor girl wasn’t the first or last girl raped by Polanski.  She wasn’t even the youngest (she was thirteen when Polanski drugged her and raped her) of his victims.  It really troubles me that this guy has continued to make movies that have been accepted, even as he goes on being a pedophile and rapist.  In fact, it makes me sick.  I hope you take a moment to read Dr. Reisman’s short commentary on Polanski.  If you read it and it doesn’t change what you think of Polanski I’d be shocked.  And disappointed. 

http://www.drjudithreisman.com/archives/Roman4%2C%20She%20Could%20Have%20Died.pdf

No comments:

Sunshine on Discovery Bay

Sunshine on Discovery Bay
As always, the photos we use are either my own, or in the public domain. Please let me know if there are any errors and I'll correct them immediately.