Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Is the U.S. Preparing to bomb Iran? - ABC News

There have been so many pourings of tea, and reading of tea leaves in the last five years over whether, when, how and could the US or Israel destroy the capability of Iran to build nuclear weapons.  I admit that I have read as many of them as I have come across, and this article particularly caught my attention.  I can’t say that I think that this will prove to be prophetic, though well may it, but it strikes me as just the sort of way that we might come to some inkling of an attack.  A very interesting article from ABC News:

Is the U.S. Preparing to bomb Iran? - ABC News

No comments:

Sunshine on Discovery Bay

Sunshine on Discovery Bay
As always, the photos we use are either my own, or in the public domain. Please let me know if there are any errors and I'll correct them immediately.