Wednesday, April 18, 2007

About me

I am 47, married with kids. I love history, literature, crime fiction and non-fiction, psychology, philosophy, music. I enjoy good conversation and chasing new information on a new topic of interest. My best friends are the people I grew up with, though I have made friends along the way. I love to spend time -any time - with my kids, as well as reading, writing, movies. I like sports, too, though advanced arthritis has made me more of a spectator than participant. I am an executive, with experience in consulting, manufacturing, technology, marketing and operations. My extended family is a source of happiness and encouragement. I am a lucky guy, not least because I understand so.

No comments:

Sunshine on Discovery Bay

Sunshine on Discovery Bay
As always, the photos we use are either my own, or in the public domain. Please let me know if there are any errors and I'll correct them immediately.